Dear student, do not let the opportunity pass you in the spring 2016 of the University of Coventry. Where Coventry University offers many courses, including Master in Electrical and Electronic Engineering dreams of a lot of students and other required courses in both branches of the university in the cities (Coventry - London).
There are about 8,000 students from various countries of the world have discovered the opportunities offered by Coventry University. Which is considered one of the best universities of the year in Great Britain, winning the prestigious award from the Times Higher Education.
And now Coventry University is pleased to offer new opportunities for students wishing to study in the April or May 2016.
- April offer courses at Coventry University - London include:
- MBA Global Business
- MBA Global Financial Services
- MBA International Human Resource Management
- MBA International Marketing
- MBA Oil and Gas Management
- View May courses at Coventry University include:
- Business and Management.
- MSc international business.
- MBA Global business.
- MBA International human resource Management.
- Engineering and Computing.
- MSc Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- MSc Embedded Microelectronics and Wireless Systems.
- MSc Engineering Project Management.
- English and Writing
- MA English Language Teaching and Applied Linguistics.
- MBA global financial services.
- Health and Life Sciences.
- certification Preparation Programme for the UK Nursing and Midwifery Council Registration Tests
- MSc Psychology (blended learning).
- MBA International marketing.
- Oil and Gas.
- MSc in Oil and Gas Management
- MBA in Oil and Gas Management.
university emphasis on quality teaching, state of the art facilities, strong links with industry & innovative and a dynamic approach to learning helps ensure graduates leave the university with the skills and experience required to take the next steps in their lives and has contributed to 95% of all Coventry University graduates finding employment or entering further study.
Expiry Date: 12 May 2017