- By using this site you agree to all the terms, conditions and policies of using the site whether your visit is to browse or use or access any services provided by the site, and if you do not agree to the terms and conditions of use, please stop using the site immediately.
- Users residing in countries whose laws do not allow access to this site are not allowed to use YouStudy site. If the user accesses the site from these countries, he has full responsibility for this and any consequences that may result from it.
- All information contained on the site is indicative only and not 100% accurate and may change from time to time. YouStudy has no legal liability for the validity and accuracy of the information received or for any errors contained on the site.
- YouStudy has the full authority to modify the terms and conditions of the use from time to time without prior notice to any party, according to the interests of YouStudy.
- YouStudy is entitled to add or remove any content from the Site without any liability to third parties that may result from this modification or deletion in the content of the site.
- YouStudy has the absolute freedom to modify any content at any time without reference to the party giving the data. The continued use or visit to the site constitutes as an approval of any modifications to the site content.
Be sure that any content uploaded to the site has the following:
- It does not constitute any infringement of the intellectual property of any other party (including trademarks, designs and logos registered and unregistered).
- It does not violate any laws in the country where you are browsing the site.
- By using YouStudy website, you agree that the site will not be used for defamation, illegal relationships, espionage, racial or ethnic abuse, harassment, threats, or advocacy for porn, deception or other undesirable purposes which YouStudy prevents.
Intellectual property rights:
YouStudy's content has intellectual property rights as owned by YouStudy and some of the content is used under a legal license from the primary provider of that content. Accordingly, no entity or user may own or claim any content on the site, whether directly provided to us or provided to us through other parties or what has been suggested to us and content may not be claimed in any form.
YouStudy allows the user to upload or copy any content on the site and retain it temporarily for personal reference, but it should not be used for commercial purposes and should not be modified in any way.
When the User or any entity sends / submits / suggests any content to be added on the YouStudy website, the User or the Authority agrees to:
Submission of such Content to the YouStudy Site shall be deemed to be an absolute authorization by the user or entity of YouStudy to be used permanently without the possibility of claiming recovery without exclusive intellectual property rights. YouStudy is entitled to accept, refuse or accept part of it in which serves the interests of YouStudy.
YouStudy is not responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damage that may arise from the use of the Site at any time (including loss of profits, revenue, loss of data or loss of goodwill), whether occurred in the normal circumstances or Compelling circumstances; and whether or not they have been notified by the Site.