Progressing to university is a significant transition, which is why BCUIC is committed to helping every student grow both in confidence and academic ability.
BCUIC offers the best of both worlds: a quiet suburban campus in Bournville – just minutes away from the world-famous Cadbury chocolate factory, and only a few miles from the vibrant city centre. Perhaps this is why BCUIC students perform the same or better than international students who enter the University directly*.
· Track record of 95% progression rate to Birmingham City University
· Pathways to over 150 undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Birmingham City University
· New two-year fast-track degrees
· New integrated master’s programmes
· Five halls of residence available for 2017 – starting at £89 per week
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.