· Why you'll love EF Bournemouth
- A 5-minute walk to cafés and restaurants
- A 10-minute walk from the city center, beach and famous Bournemouth Pier
- Organized weekend trips to Edinburgh, Dublin, Amsterdam, Bruges, Paris, etc.
- Public transportation stops outside the school
- Charming, intimate school in a lively student neighborhood
- Renovated classrooms feature state-of-the art technology
- Spacious private garden with foosball table and volleyball net
- Bournemouth draws a lively mix of British and international visitors to its wood-planked pier and wide beaches. But this beloved coastal resort is much more than its bustling boardwalk: it’s also home to two universities and its downtown boasts more restaurants and clubs than London’s West End.
· At Home In The World
Live like a local. You’ll feel at home after a day at the beach – whether you’re staying with a British family or living in EF’s residence.
· EF Homestay
Experience maximum cultural exchange by living with native speakers in a private home. Gain insight into local culture, pick up expressions with greater ease and return home with a more authentic accent. Enjoy breakfast and dinner with your host family on weekdays, and all meals on the weekend.
· EF Residence
Live in the heart of the city alongside EF students from over 100 countries. Enjoy easy access to your course center by public transportation – as well as the city’s shopping, restaurants and sport facilities. Residences vary, but often offer Wi-Fi internet access, meal plans and more
· Learn more, faster.
Guaranteed results. You’ll advance one level every six weeks – thanks to our innovative and personalized learning method that blends classroom lessons, interactive tools and cultural immersion.