The Grenoble MSc Innovation, Strategy & Entrepreneurship is designed for students who want to be successful entrepreneurs or innovative managers. The programme covers key concepts of general management, plus modules focused on entrepreneurial skills.
The MSc ISE allows students to participate in a live business case with a real company, an international study residency and a variety of workshops.
This programme is studied over two years, one academic year (on campus) + Final Management Project (FMP) (12 months parallel with an internship or full-time employment). Free beginner's German classes for all students. Flexible payment plans available!
Take a look at our brand new campus > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkelM5hFZHo
Who is the MSc Innovation, Strategy & Entrepreneurship for?
This programme has been designed for recent graduates, managers, and/or entrepreneurs who want to produce innovative business models and pursue opportunities in business and technology.
Employment stats and USP's
• 85% students on this course are in full time employment within 2 months of graduating
• 81% students working on jobs with international projects
• 33% of students earning an annual salary of 40k€ (with bonus)
• Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%
• AMBA Accreditation since 2011 with some triple-accredited partners which only 1% of the world’s elite business schools receive
• Programmes with top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
• International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
• Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available
• Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
• Free German classes and 100% in English
1. Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
2. 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
3. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***.
4. Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
5. Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Grenoble Ecole de Management’s graduates are now working in a wide variety of fields, including marketing, business development, consulting, and management.
Based on 2015 graduates, 100% found employment within four months after graduation and 92% have jobs involving international projects.
Upon completion of the course, students from outside the EU will be able to apply for an 18-month postgraduate work visa. This means that they will be able to use this time to find work within Germany.
Join a family of globally successful alumni from Grenoble
One third of all Grenoble Ecole de Management alumni are currently working in sales, with marketing, consulting, commercial development, operations and finance also being a popular choice. Could one of these exciting industries be the career path for you too? Join our growing network of ambitious students today!
GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across three instalments.
A deposit of €2,000 is required to start.