Celtic English Academy is so excited to be launching its all-new Junior Summer programme this upcoming Summer! CEA has been designing programmes and classes not only to improve student's English but, also to keep them active and to ensure they will have a lot of fun!
Its Summer Centre is in Colwyn Bay, in picturesque North Wales. Having won a Lonely Planet award for its beauty, we know the area will be loved by all who visit.
It is obvious that the academy brand new programme will benefit students from all around the world!
- The academy teaches in small groups (maximum class size 12)
- Outstanding location: North Wales was rated as one of the Top 10 Places in the World to Visit by Lonely Planet in 2017
- Diverse activity schedule that includes adventure activities as the world’s biggest aerial zip wire zone and the biggest underground trampoline park
- Unique programmes such as Drama, Golf or Global Competence Academy
- Excellent on-site facilities such as sports courts, swimming pool, social areas, etc.
- Dates: 4th July – 15th August 2018
- Course length: 2-6 weeks
- Minimum age: 11 – 17 years old
Book your seat to be one of the lucky ones to study these interesting programs.
Expiry Date: 15/8/2018